Day 41: Second Zero in Silverton
Saturday, June 11, 2022 11:47 pm
Location: Stony Pass / Silverton / The Avon
I spent a second day relaxing in Silverton.
- I ate my leftover pizza from last night. Plus One also made breakfast sandwiches for Dog Bite, Slowpoke, and me.
- I counted inventory and planned for a two day resupply to Lake City.
- I returned to High Noon Burgers for lunch.
- I stopped by the grocery store and got my (expensive) resupply, then returned to The Avon to repack it.
- Having gotten from Cool Whip earlier in the day, the number for a guy who shuttles hikers back to the trailhead. I arranged for a shuttle back to the trail at noon tomorrow.
- Slowpoke and Plus One made pizza for the four of us for dinner.
- I spent most of the rest of the day hanging out in the Avon’s common room chatting with both hikers and other guests.