Day 68: A Lazy Double-Zero In Bishop
Sunday, May 27, 2018 11:19 pm
Location: Bishop / The Hostel California
Today was mostly a lazy day, so we’ll go with the bullet point version.
- I slept reasonably well in my actual bed.
- I got a late breakfast at McDonald’s.
- The major chore for today was to repack all the food I bought last night.
- I took a short nap, skipping lunch.
- I was supposed to get moved to a bottom bunk, but a miscommunication caused that to not happen.
- I grabbed dinner at McDonald’s.
- Bob Dog and Patch arrived.
- Patch can take care of our bounce box to Mammoth Lake on Tuesday.
- I had too much caffeine in the sodas from McDonald’s, so I didn’t get to sleep until after 11.
- Planning on hitching out tomorrow morning, taking advantage of Memorial Day traffic leaving town.