Day 69: Wait, Why Are We Still In Bishop?
Monday, May 28, 2018 10:45 pm
Location: Bishop / The Hostel California
We had planned on leaving Bishop today, but got caught up in a wave of being lazy and relaxed and didn’t actually manage to leave.
- I had a breakfast of pop tarts and leftover soda from last night. (When I was still planning on leaving.)
- Quoi has disappeared into a nap yesterday afternoon after packing her food, and woke up at 3 am.
- It is somewhat hot out now, down here in the valley.
- I finally got moved to a bottom bunk (in a room downstairs, so I don’t need to climb up the stairs anymore, too!)
- Planning on seeing Deadpool 2 tonight, I took a short nap.
- I joined in on a Jim Carrey VHS double-feature in the common room, Ace Ventura Pet Detective and Liar Liar.
- McDonald’s again for dinner.
- Dylan apparently got antsy and left to hitch back to the trailhead.
- Several of us went to see Deadpool 2. Bob Dog bought me a round of soda, popcorn, and snacks, which I did not finish eating throughout the movie. I was super-stuffed afterwards.
- Quoi misses the movie because of a miscommunication.
- Dylan was unsuccessful in actually getting a hitch, and returned to the hostel.
- We are definitely leaving tomorrow, after sending our bounce box from the post office, which doesn’t open until 9 am.