Content tagged with “Hundred Mile Wilderness”
The Hundred Mile Wilderness is a 100 mile long stretch of the Appalachian Trail, stretching from Monson, ME to Baxter State Park. It is noted for its ruggedness and isolation, but also its scenic beauty.
- Otter Pond Parking Trail / Shaw's (9/7/2016 9:03 pm)
- Chairback Gap Lean-to (9/8/2016 8:08 pm)
- Logan Brook Lean-to (9/9/2016 8:02 pm)
- Antlers Campsite (9/10/2016 8:07 pm)
- Rainbow Lake Campground (9/11/2016 8:33 pm)
- Katahdin Stream Campground (9/12/2016 7:41 pm)